Our Mission statement:
Within the Jefferys Education Partnership, we believe that:
- All children are valued and included regardless of abilities, needs and behaviours.
- Every teacher is a teacher of every child, including those with special educational needs.
- All children are entitled to a broad, balanced and enriching curriculum, which is adapted as appropriate to meet individual needs.
- All our children can learn and make progress. They should enjoy reaching their goals and have their achievements celebrated.
- All children will enjoy and fully participate in the life of the school, and make a positive contribution to the school community.
- Effective assessment and provision for children with SEND will be secured in partnership with parents/ carers, children, the Local Authority and other partners.
Maintaining children’s safety and wellbeing is central to their development.