Skip to content ↓

SEND Complaints Procedure

What should I do if I feel that the Local Offer is:

  • not being delivered, or
  • not meeting My child’s needs?

You should contact your child’s class teacher and/or the Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Coordinator (SENDCo).  Either ring the school on 023 8077 5057, or e-mail

If you have any query related to S.E.N.D. after discussion with the class teacher and SENDCo you are welcome to make an appointment with the Head teacher or contact the Governing Body.